Your privacy is important to us and you understanding this policy is necessary so we tried to make it as human readable as possible. It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://v2.uxplugins.com and offers products listed on this website (the “Products”).
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service and Products to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service and/or Products we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service and Products. The cookies we use are all necessary for the proper function of the Service and/or Products.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service and/or Products.
Use of Data
Usage of collected data Limited for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service and/or Products
- To notify you about changes to our Service and/or Products
- To protect us from piracy and unlawful use of our Products and/or Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service and/or Products when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service and Products
- To monitor the usage of our Service and/or Products
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
We do not collect any financial information from you (such as your credit card number, expiration date or security code). All payments to us are handled via a third party, Gumroad, inc and not stored on our systems. Please refer to their Privacy Statement for more information.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies. We try to be conscious of these things when partnering with or linking to external parties.
Your continued use of our website and plugin will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, don’t hesitate to contact us via email@example.com