Terms & Conditions
1. General: (Please read the following terms and conditions carefully)
- Anywhere mentioned “product” or “products” in this Terms & Conditions, it refers to all the products offered (paid or free) through uxplugins.com. uxplugins.com offers Adobe XD Plugins.
- Anywhere mentioned “Asset” or “Assets” in this Terms & Conditions, it refers to all the templates or designed components which were created by Uxplugins team and not third party companies. For example “Assets” including all templates in Auto Flow plugin and also not including icons of Auto icon plugin.
- This license does not apply to Assets created by third parties or released under different licenses, see each collection for details. Third party asset collections available by default are all licensed under some kind of open source or free license, making it possible to use them in uxplugins projects.
- Do not resell our products, or any part of our products, in any format (online or as a copy on a device).
- Do not distribute our products, or any part of our products, without permission.
- When you ‘purchase’ a UXplugins.con product, you’re actually purchasing a license to use that product.
- Our License allows the use of the products in “one single end product” which end users are not charged to access or use. You can do this directly or, if you’re a freelancer, you can create the end product for one client to distribute free to its end users. You can charge your client to produce the single end product. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
- This license is a “single application” license and not a “multi-use” license. Means that you can activate this license only for one system.
- You can’t redistribute the Item as stock, in a tool, template, plugin or widget, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
- Although you can modify the Item and therefore delete components before creating your single End Product, you can’t extract and use a single component of an Item on a stand-alone basis.
2. Products License Agreement.
The following is an agreement between you and the owners of uxplugins.com (“Websites”), widgets or plugin downloaded from this website. By downloading a plugins or a widget, you automatically agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, without any other conditions or declarations. If you do not agree with these terms, You are not allowed to download or use the themes.
3.USE OF PACKAGE
– Activation. The Package may require you to take certain steps to activate your Package. Failure to activate or register the Package or fraudulent or unauthorized use of the Package may result in reduced functionality or inoperability of the Package.
– Uxplugins Account-Based Activation In case the Licensee has obtained the Package using Uxplugins account, the Licensee may activate the Package on up to 2 devices (including virtual machines using any virtualization technologies) at a time.
– License Key Activation In case the Licensee has obtained the Package that requires a license key to be activated, the Licensee must only have the Package installed on maximum of two devices (including virtual machines using any virtualization technologies).
The Licensee may register Uxplugins account and transfer the license onto this account by using the license key. In this case the license key becomes invalid and provisions of Uxplugins Account-Based Activation will apply.
– Updates. The Package may notify to download and install updates from time to time from uxplugins servers. These updates may take the form of bug fixes, new features, or new versions. You agree to receive such notifications from uxplugins as part of your use of the Package.
4. Our products may not be used
- For resale and distribution Assets (modified or unmodified) to any persons. Do not share templates or widgets, it is strictly forbidden.
- You cannot use uxplugins products for unlawful or other immoral purposes in a way that can give a bad name to uxplugins.com.
- You acknowledge that by your download, the ownership of the product does not get transferred to you and You must not claim that it is yours. Your license is non-transferable, which means that You are not allowed to sell, rent, give, or transfer the template or the right to use the product to anyone else. The work you create with the product must be used either by yourself or by your client.
- uxplugins.com cannot be held responsible for any copyright violations, and cannot guarantee the legality of the products stored in its system. For confirmation, please confirm with the original creator. You use our products and this site at your own risk. Select products may be subject to additional copyrights, property rights, trademarks etc. and may require the consent of a third party or the license of these rights. uxplugins.com does not represent that it owns or licenses any of the mentioned, nor does it grant them. It’s your sole responsibility to make sure that You have all the necessary rights, consents, and licenses for the use of the product.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless uxplugins.com. And its employees and suppliers against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to a breach of this Agreement, the use of this site and the use or the inability of use of any product, your failure to abide by any restriction regarding the use of our products, or any claim by a third party related to the use of an Image.
- uxplugins.com shall not be liable to you or to any other person or entity for any general, punitive, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, or lost profits or any other damages, costs or losses arising out of your use of the website or the products.
6. Price Changes.
Prices of all subscriptions and products, including but not limited to monthly/annual subscription plan fees, are subject to change with or without notice. We reserve the rights to change or modify current Terms and Conditions without notice.
7. Delivery method.
Due to technical and licensing reasons some files may not be included in the package but will be hosted externally or delivered via CDN, or through our hosting server. Our chosen delivery method is subject to change at any time and we reserve the right to decide about how to deliver the plugin-links or any other Uxplugins products in that matter. However, we will provide an ongoing solution for the continued use of the product. Uxplugins will not be responsible for any common limitation or inconsistency in the technology and/or service of the hosting provider(s) or content delivery network(s) (CDN), used for the delivery.
8. Refund Policy.
uxplugins.com products are ‘As is’. uxplugins.com offers non-tangible irrevocable, digital goods, therefore we do not issue refunds after the subscription or individual theme and/or widget purchase is made. You are responsible for understanding this upon registering for our subscription service or purchasing a product.
9.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Licensor is not responsible for any liability arising out of any content provided by the Licensee or a third party that is accessed through any of the Products in the Package and/or any material linked through such content and disclaims any liability in respect thereof.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND REMEDIES
Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, all damages referenced above and all direct or general damages), the entire liability of the Licensor under any provision of this EULA and the Licensee’s exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the Licensee for the Package/Product.
The Licensee shall indemnify the Licensor against any loss, damage or expense incurred by the Licensor arising out of the Licensee’s misuse of any Product in the Package or in violation of this EULA.
13. Changes to this Agreement.
uxplugins.com reserves the right to make modifications to these Terms at any time. Revised versions of these Terms will be posted to this Website. Unless otherwise specified, any modifications to the Terms will take effect the day they are posted to this Website. If you do not agree with the revised Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy will be to discontinue your use of the Website and/or the products.
14. Disclaimers; No Warranties.
THE WEBSITE (Uxplugins.COM) AND ALL Uxplugins PRODUCTS ARE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH THE EXPRESS UNDERSTANDING THAT uxplugins.COM HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO MONITOR, CONTROL, OR VET THE CONTENT OR DATA APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS PRODUCTS. AS SUCH, YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE PRODUCTS IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. uxplugins.COM MAKES NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES ABOUT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS PRODUCTS, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.